- Provincia / Estado / Departamento: La Habana
- País: Cuba
- Anunciado desde: 8 septiembre, 2019 7:40 pm
- Expira el: Este anuncio ha expirado
A player’s level in skills can be temporarily increased by an item and others, which is called OSRS skill boost. Here is our OSRS Thieving boost guide to help you learn what can offer the boost for Thieving.
Have you had a good time during your summer vacation? Happy to join RSorder Back to School Specials with up to $18 coupons for OSRS gold, RS gold and other products from Aug.26 to Sept.1, 2019.
What is temporary skill boost in OSRS?
A temporary skill boost in Old School RS can temporarily raise a player’s level in one or more skills, which allows the player to do things above his current level. OSRS skill boost is caused by an item, action or being in a specific area.
However, notice that temporary skill boosts do not work on certain diary and quest requirements, or minigame requirements.
How to enjoy OSRS Thieving boost?
Here are the items that can cause OSRS Thieving boost with their effects:
1. Thieving cape (Level increase: 1)
OSRS Thieving cape can increase the skill by 1 when the cape’s effect is activated.
2. Spicy stew – yellow spice (Level increase: ±0-5)
The skill can be boosted or reduced by 0 to 5 points randomly depending on the type of stew.
3. Poison chalice (Level increase: 1)
Poison chalice has a variety of beneficial and disastrous effects.
4. Bandit’s brew (Level increase: 1)
5. Spring sq’irkjuice (Level increase: 1)
20% run energy boost.
6. Autumn sq’irkjuice (Level increase: 2)
30% run energy boost.
7. Summer sq’irkjuice (Level increase: 3)
40% run energy boost.
Hope now you feel clearer about OSRS Thieving boost.
Besides, you can use 5% off code “RSYK5” for OSRS gold / RS3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.